Looking for a fun Easter/spring tradition for your family or group of friends? Start an egg tapping tournament! It’s simple, inexpensive…and SO much fun!
1. Simply hard-boil one egg per friend or family member in attendance. (You may color or decorate the eggs as desired, or just leave them plain. )
2. Print out the egg tapping bracket (that can be downloaded for FREE at my TPT store) if you have 16 players or less. (If you have less than 16 players, you may have to fill in some of the “first round” lines as “byes” or give each player 2 eggs.)
Click HERE to download the free bracket!
If you have a larger group of participants, you may wish to go to www.freebracketgenerator.com and customize your own bracket.
3. Fill out the first round (lines on both outer edges) slots with players' names or their “egg team names.”
4. Begin the egg tapping tournament by having two players that are pitted against each other hold their hard-boiled eggs with the “points” facing each other. The players “tap” the eggs together with the intention to break the other’s, without breaking one’s own.
5. Amazingly, only one egg will crack each time. The player whose egg does NOT crack or break moves on to the next round of competition.
6. Continue play until a final winner is determined!
Want to know more about the history of egg tapping?"
Enjoy your new tradition!